- Ph D in Mathemaitics, Cochin University of Science & Technology, 2012
- M Phil Mathemaitics, Cochin University of Science & Technology, 1996
- M Sc Mathemaitics, Cochin University of Science & Technology, 1993
- Under-graduate teaching : 18 years
- Post – graduate teaching : 5 years
- Research experiences : 8 years
- On a Customer Induced Interruption in a service system. Stochastic Analysis and
Applications, 30 : 6, (2012), 949--962, DOI: 10.1080/07362994.2012.704845,
Taylor & Francis, USA. (Co-authors : Srinivas R. Chakravarthy and A.
Krishnamoorthy ) ISSN 0736-2994, Impact Factor : 0.664
- Analysis of Customer Induced Interruption in a multi server system. Neural, Parallel
and Scientific Computations , 20, (2012), 153--172. Dynamic publishers, Inc,
Georgia, USA. (Co-author : A. Krishnamoorthy) ISSN 1061-5369
- A multi-server queuing system with service interruption, partial protection and
repetition of service. Annals of Operations Research, DOI 10.1007/s10479-013-
1318-3, (2013) Springer, New York, USA. (Co-authors : Alexander N Dudin and A.
Krishnamoorthy) ISSN 0254-5330, Impact Factor : 1.103
- Analysis of customer induced interruption and retrial of interrupted customers.
American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, DOI 10.1080/
01966324.2015.1042562, (2015) ,Taylor & Francis, USA. (Co-author : A.
Krishnamoorthy) . ISSN 01966324
Conference paper presentations
- Attended and presented a research paper at the 8th International Workshop on
Retrial Queues, (8th WRQ) held at the Tsinghua University, Beijing, P. R of
China during July, 27 - 29, 2010.
- Attended and presented a research paper at the 5th International Conference
on Queuing Theory and Networks Applications (QTNA 2010) held at
Jiaotong, Beijing, P. R of China during July 24 - 26, 2010.
- Attended and presented a research paper in the 25th Kerala Science Congress held
at Technopark, Trivandrum from 31 January to 01 February 2013.
- Served as resource person in the National Workshop on LaTeX programming held
at B. K. College, Amalagiri, Kottayam from 29 June to 30 June 2015.
Membership in Academic/administrative bodies
- University nominated member of board of studies ( Mathematics), St. Teresa's
College, Ernakulam (Autonomous College) 2014 - 2016.
- Former academic council member of Cochin University of Science & Technology
- A minor research project of UGC has been sanctioned for an amount of Rs. 1.7 lakh
under UGC 11th plan (MRP(S) 0291/12-13/KLMG003/UGC-SWRO dated 23-09-13).
- Topic of the project : Study of customer and server induced interruptions in queueing system with
applications in wireless networks.
- Department of Industrial Manufacturing Engineering, Kettering University, Flint,
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Belarusian State
University, Minsk, Belarus.
- Department of Mathematics, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Cochin-22.