- Ph.D. in Chemistry (1998), University of Kerala, Kerala, India.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (1984), University of Kerala, Kerala, India.
- UGC Junior Research Fellowship/NET (1985).
- Twenty five years teaching experience in departments of Chemistry at Government Colleges and private colleges
- Areas of Specialization: Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry
Publications and Proceedings
- Conversion of alkylamines to thiocarbamoylguanidines, Synth. Commun.,1997,27,3463-70.
- 1-N-(N-Arylthiocarbamoyl)amidino-3,5-dimethylpyrazole-preparation and use in heterocyclic synthesis, Synth .Commun.,1997,27,3457-62.
- A novel method for the synthesis of 4-amino-2- arylamino-5-cyanothiazoles, (National seminar on current research in heterocyclic compounds-Bharathidasan university-Thiruchirappally-1989).
- A novel amidine transfer reagent for one step conversion of amines to thiocarbamoyl guanidines, (National Symposium on Emerging Trends in Organic Chemistry-Regional Research Laboratory-Thiruvananthapuram-1996).
- Poster presentation-International Seminar in Organic Chemistry-2006 School of Chemical Sciences, MGU, Kottayam.
Positions Held (College level)
- Member, Women’s Cell, Government College Kottayam
- Member, Discipline Committee, Government College Kottayam
- Head, Department of Chemistry, Government College Kottayam
- Head, , Department of Chemistry, Government College Kottayam
- Member, College Council, Government College, Kattappana
- Member, Students’ Counselling Cell, Government College, Kattappana
- Head, Department of Chemistry, Government Polytechnic College, Kottayam