- M.Sc Physics Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
- Ph.D Physics (Photonics) International School of Photonics, CUSAT
- UGC/CSIR Junior Research Fellowship (2002).
- First Rank M Sc Physics, School of Pure and Applied Physics, M G University (2002).
- Third Rank B Sc Physics, Baselius College Kottayam, M G University, Kottayam (2000).
- Total 7 years of teaching experience
Areas of Specialization for Teaching
- Computational Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Mechanics and Properties of Matter
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Quantum Mechanics
- Co-PI for the project ‘Natural Dyes- for Dye Sensitized Solar Cells’ under KSCSTE
Positions Presently Held
- FLAIR member
- Coordinator - SSP
- Coordinator - Edusat
- Member- Science forum
- Joint Coordinator- Career guidance and placement cell