- M. A. Politics and International Relations, First Rank (2006)
- UGC-NET in Political Science (2008)
- UGC-JRF in Political Science (2009)
- M.Phil in Political Science (2009)
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Govt. College Kattappana, Idukki (Kerala) from 22.06.2012 to 13-09-2013, UG/Permanent.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Govt. College Kattappana, Idukki (Kerala) from 25.01-2013 to 06-06-2013, UG/Temporary.
- Working as Assistant Professor in Govt. College Kottayam (Kerala) from 07-06-2013 till date, UG and PG/Permanent.
Articles and Reviews
- ‘Identity and Authenticity: A Critical Exploration into the Political Theory of Charles Taylor’, Indian Journal of Politics and International Relations, (ISSN: 0973-5011) Vo. 2, No.1, January- June 2009, PP.192-216.
- ‘Politics of Postmodernism and Social Constructivism: An Investigation into Contemporary Critiques of Identity’, Indian Journal of Politics, (ISSN: 0303-9957) Vol. 43, No.4, October-December 2009, PP.1-42.
- ‘Muslim Turkey and European Union: Identity and Politics’, Pachakuthira Monthly, (ISSN: 0972-5679), Vol. 2, No. 8, March 2006, PP. 15-21. (in Malayalam)
- ‘A War without Witnesses: Tamil National Struggles in Sri Lanka’, Pachakuthira Monthly, (ISSN: 0972-5679), Vol.7, No.10, May 2011, PP.4-12. (in Malayalam)
- ‘Marxism and Nationalism: An Exploration on Otto Bauer’s Conception of Nation’, Pachakuthira Monthly, (ISSN: 0972-5679), Vol.8, No.10, May 2012, PP.41-47. (in Malayalam)
- ‘Terror and Cosmopolitanism: Reflections on Jacques Derrida’s Later Thoughts’, Pachakuthira Monthly, (ISSN: 0972-5679), Vol. No. PP.48-52. (in Malayalam)
- ‘First Genocide in the 20th Century: Reflections on Armenian Massacre’ Pachakuthira Monthly, (ISSN: 0972-5679), May 2015. (in Malayalam)
- ‘Dialectic of Gender and Development under Global Capitalism’: Extended Review of The Gender Politics of Development: Essays in Hope and Despair by Shirin M. Rai Zed Books: London and New York, 2008; pp. IV+216, ISBN 978 184277 838 8, £ 16.99 Capital and Class Vol.36, No.1, February 2012, pp.165-69.
- Review of Globalization, Violence and World Governance, Laura Westra; Leiden and Boston: Brill, 2011. XVI + 237 pp., $ 141, ISBN: 978 90 04 20133 0, Review of Radical Political Economics, Vo. 46, No.1, January 2014, pp.122-125
- Review of Ayyankali: a Dalit Leader of Organic Protest by M. Nisar and Meena Kandasamy, Calicut, Other Books, 2007, Race and Class, Vol.53, No.2,October-December 2011, pp.106-109.
- Review of Development and the African Diaspora: Place and the Politics of Home by Claire Mercer, Ben Page & Martin Evans, London & New York: Zed Books, 2008, PP. XIV+ 258, ISBN 978-1-84277-901-9 Review of African Political Economy, Vol. 37, No. 125, , September 2010, PP. 391-92.
- Review of Ideologies of Theory by Fredric Jameson, London: Verso, 2009. $ 44.95, PP. XI + 679 ISBN: 978 1 84467 277 6 Political Studies Review, Vol.8, No.3, September 2010, P.381.
- Review of The Caste Question: Dalits and the Politics of Modern India by Anupama Rao, Berkeley: University of California Press, xxii+ 392pp. 978 0 520 25761 0, 2009, South Asia: Journal of South Asian Studies, Vol.34 No.2, August 2011, pp. 311-13.
- Review of Against Stigma: Studies in Caste, Race and Justice since Durban, edited by Balmurli Natrajan and Paul Greenough, New Delhi, Orient BlackSwan, 2009, xii + 490 pp., ISBN: 978 -81 -250- 3600 -5, Contemporary South Asia, Vol.20, No.1, March 2012, pp.156-158.
- Review of Secularisms, edited by Janet R. Jakobsen and Ann Pellegrini, Durham and London, Duke University Press, p. ix, 405, 2008, ISBN 978 0 8223 4149 9, Contemporary South Asia, Vol.19, No.3, September 2011, pp.343-44.
- Review of Diasporas: Concepts, Intersections, Identities, edited by Kim Knott and Sean McLoughlin, Rawat Publications, Jaipur and New Delhi, 2011, Diaspora Studies Vol.4, No.3, July-December 2012 pp.179-184.
- Review of British Untouchables: A Study of Dalit Identity and Education, by Paul Ghuman, Farnham, Ashgate, 2011, xviii þ 142 pp., ISBN 978-0-7546-4877-2, Contemporary South Asia, Vol.20, No.4, pp. 540-541.
Papers Presented in Conferences
- Presented a on ‘Tolerance Recognition and Otherness: Habermas’s Conception of Inclusive Society’ in a day-long workshop on the theme ‘Jurgen Habermas: Later Writings’ held at Centre for Political studies, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, on 09-10-2014.
- Presented a paper on ‘Critical Theory, Recognition and the Questions of Historical Injustice’ in the paper clinic session of the Capacity Building Programme for the Faculty Members in Social Sciences, sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR),during the period from February 16- to 27, 2015, held at Giri Institute of Development Studies, Lucknow.
- Presented a paper on ‘Distributive Justice and Marginalised Sections: A Theoretical Framework’ in the One Day National seminar on Distributive Justice and Marginalised Section in Kerala, organized by Research Department of Political Science, Maharajas College Ernakulam on 4th December 2013.
- Presented a paper on ‘Panthibhojanathilae Panthibhedhangal’(Caste, Equality and the Politics of Inter-dining in Kerala) in the Two Day International Conference on Malayalathanimayude Kamaladalangal, organized by Post-Graduate Department of Malayalam, Govt. College Kattappana on 20-02-214 and 21-02-2014
Resource Person in Seminars, Workshops etc.
- Chaired a session on ‘Folklore and Malayalam Literature’ in the Two Days International Conference on Malayalathanimayude Kamaladalangal, organized by Post-Graduate Department of Malayalam, Govt. College Kattappana from 20-02-214 to 21-02-014.
- Moderated a session on ‘Issues in Women’s Empowerment’ at the Seven Days Special Camp held at Kattappana, organized by the National Service Scheme (NSS) unit of Govt. College Kattappana from 22-03-2013- to 28-03-2013.