- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India (Doing as Part-time)
- M.Phil in Chemistry (2006), University of Kerala, Kerala, India
- B.Ed in Physical Sciences(2004) University of Kerala, Kerala, India
- M.Sc. in Chemistry (2003), University of Kerala, Kerala, India
- National eligibility test for lectureship conducted by UGC
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
- State Eligibility Test Conducted by Govt. of Kerala
- 2.5 Years of Teaching experience as an Assistant Professor in departments of Chemistry at Government Colleges
- Areas of Specialization: Inorganic Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry
- UGC minor research project (MRP(S)-0750/13-14/KLMG005/UGC-SWOO dated 15-02-2014)
- Title of the project: An Investigation on the Water Quality Status of Thirumarady Grama panchayat, Eranakulam, Kerala
- Funding agency and sanctioned amount: UGC, 1.85 lakhs
Areas of Specialization
- Synthesis and characterization of O and N donor ligands. Characterization and biological studies of metal Complexes.
- Water quality analysis.
- School of Chemical Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
- School of Environmental Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India.
Positions Held (College level)
- Coordinator, Womens Cell, Govt. Polytechnic College, Kumily, Idukki (2012-13)
- Coordinator, Scholar Support Programme, Govt. College, Manimalakunnu (2013-2014)